Sugar Cane Mulch
Sugar Cane Mulch is a 100% natural and certified organic garden product.
Sugar Cane Mulch is an organic, renewable, sustainable and cost effective mulch which will help your garden thrive. We ensure that our mulch is the highest quality input for organic gardening by employing superior farming practices.
We carefully collect the leaves of the sugar cane plant, evenly chop them and then extract any dust using fine filters. The result is a more productive garden that retains moisture, suppresses weeds and feeds your soil as it breaks down naturally.
Sugar Cane Mulch provides a simple, safe and cost effective way of maintaining a healthy garden. It's perfect for all gardens and potted plants. Made from an organic, renewable resource; our signature Sugar Cane Mulch is finely chopped and fully dust extracted, making it the best quality and cleanest garden mulch available.
Benefits of Rocky Point Sugar Cane Mulch:
- 100% organic and very safe to use when maintaining a healthy garden
- Very clean due to our dust extracting processes
- Slowly breaks down and enriches the soil with nutrient and organic matter
- Promotes earthworms in soil
- Protects plants from extreme temperatures
- Improves moisture penetration and retention by up to 75%
- Easy to use
- Excellent for filling raised garden beds
- Adds essential organic matter to the soil as it breaks down
- Sugar Cane Mulch is the best all round mulch available on the market
- Controls weeds, is very clean and has NO SEEDS that sprout
- A natural, renewable and sustainable resource from sugar cane waste
- Prepared and tested under strict conditions, this product is certified as an Australian Certified Organic Allowed Input and to Australian Standards 4454
How do I use Sugar Cane Mulch?
- Remove all existing weeds from the area to be mulched.
- If you are using Sugar Cane Mulch for the first time, you'll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 40-100 mm.
- If you are re-mulching existing areas, you'll need to spread an even layer to a depth of 20-40 mm.
- Ensure the mulch does not contact the stems of your plants.
- Sugar Cane Mulch is packaged completely dry, so once spread, water in well to improve water retention and wind resistance.